When the AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin expanded beyond the borders of Wisconsin, they recognized a need to update their brand, including a name change to Vivent Health.
Vivent Health’s employees, known as “Champions,” were already strong supporters of the organization’s mission and cause. This internal branding campaign was designed to ensure that Champions would connect their existing support for their cause with the new name and logo for the organization.
With a focus on getting their Champions connected with the new brand, the team at Vivent Health and Magellan worked together to put together a package of branded promotional products that would be usable, long-lasting, and able to prominently showcase the attractive new logo, while also demonstrating the meaning behind their mission.
Here are just some of the items included in the rebrand kit provided to each Champion:
- Cotton drawstring bag
- This branded bag was a great way to provide gifts in a way that protects the items inside and showcased the new logo.
- Quarter Zip for men and women
- High-quality, comfortable, and attractive – the perfect combination for a wearable that employees wanted to wear at work and on the weekends.
- Water bottle
- This nice Vivent imprinted water bottle kept Champions hydrated both in the office and on the road.
- Sticker sheet
- Used in conjunction with their brand video, the sticker sheet was perhaps the most significant demonstration of the new brand, boldly displaying Vivent Health’s mission, values, and cause.
- A pen is a staple of the promotional product industry, but not one to be overlooked. Vivent Health chose a pen with a comfortable rubber grip, making this pen a shoo-in for the Champions’ favorite.
- High-quality and professional, the Vivent-branded padfolio provided Champions with an “I’m prepared” feeling when walking into internal and external meetings.
Outcome and Feedback:
These promotional products did not stand alone in the process of Vivent Health’s rebranding initiatives, but by choosing thoughtful, useful items, they were able to strengthen their employee connection to the updated brand name quickly. Mike Gifford, President and Chief Executive Officer of Vivent Health, shared that “while our rebranding brought four organizations from across the country under a single umbrella, it was the promotional materials that much more quickly helped make us one!”
Gifford noted that the quarter zips were so popular that people immediately began putting them on, sharing that they are “the best tool for ambassadorship” they’ve had. The freshly branded promotional products have proven to be conversation starters in public, with people often asking, “What is Vivent Health?” allowing them to further their cause and their brand recognition.