The University of Dayton was looking for a way to add further engagement to a regular mailing – their alumni and donor magazine! This publication goes to 74,000 alumni and donors, and they wanted to find a way to make it even more memorable and include a long-lasting keepsake that would be cost-effective.
The team at Dayton turned to Magellan Promotions to deliver a perfect solution – a full page sticker sheet bound directly into the alumni magazine!
We worked with the publisher to design the sticker sheet so that the final product could be easily bound into the magazine, making it a simple process for the publisher and Dayton to incorporate.
This unique solution hit all the right marks:
- The expense was a slight increase to their existing mailing
- The sticker sheet didn’t add significant weight
- It provided a popular engagement tool
- The stickers were branded with University of Dayton logos, iconic places, and phrases
- They had life outside the magazine and could be placed on items alumni used, helping expand the Dayton brand
The advancement team was very happy with how the sticker sheets were able to enhance the magazine in a way that met their goal of providing a tangible product for alumni to show off their Flyer pride!