Full Time Fulfillment Associate
Position Type: Full time, hourly
Compensation: $22-$27 per hour, dependent on experience
4 Day work week: Magellan Promotions is trialing a 4 day work week. This position is eligible to participate. Schedule is relatively flexible based on candidates interest and can be discussed further.
Location: This is an in-person position reporting to our West Allis based office.
Overview: We are seeking a detail-oriented and organized Fulfillment Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will focus on efficiently fulfilling branded merchandise kits and boxes for our client base, will demonstrate a strong understanding of ShipStation, and a commitment to continuous process improvement.
Kitting and Fulfillment
- Assemble branded merchandise kits and boxes according to project specifications.
- Utilize ShipStation for shipping management.
- Manage UPS shipments for bulk mailings to clients.
- Maintain the Active Fulfillment Calendar in collaboration with the Accounts team.
- Coordinate project scheduling and completion timelines.
- Maintain ongoing weekly fulfillment schedules as client orders come in.
- Maintain accurate inventory lists for client storage and Magellan sample room.
- Report out inventory numbers on a monthly basis.
- Manage and order packing materials as needed.
- Continually seek process improvements for fulfillment, kitting, and mailing.
- Optimize the use of software tools, including ShipStation and Commonsku, to enhance efficiency.
- Track fulfillment costs and project expenses.
- Provide monthly updates on fulfillment costs and project performance.
- Track hours spent on fulfillment processes from receiving to shipping.
- Identify opportunities for efficiency improvements.
- Send samples as requested by the accounts team.
- Fulfill special projects in collaboration with the sales and marketing team.
- Coordinate project details with mailing, inventory, and logistics partners.
- Based on interests and aspirations, the candidate may take on additional responsibilities in other departments and contribute to the growth of the position and the company.
Note: This job description is not exhaustive and may evolve based on the candidate’s skills and company needs.
Magellan Promotions is a branded merchandise agency that specializes in work with Colleges and Universities. Founded in 2005, we set out to provide amazing creativity, an unbelievable level of service, along with timely and flawless delivery.
At Magellan Promotions, professional development is a priority. We offer a number of opportunities to build on your skill sets and knowledge base.
To increase company engagement and build a positive work experience, all team members are highly encouraged to participate in our Culture Teams. These teams meet regularly and are an important component of our success.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to process improvement.
- Ability to collaborate across departments with strong communication.
- Ability to repeatedly lift boxes weighing 10-50 lbs.
- Proven experience in inventory management (preferred not essential).
- Strong understanding of ShipStation and fulfillment processes (preferred not essential).
Compensation and Benefits
The benefits at Magellan Promotions are set up with the employee in mind. We have a casual dress code, summer hours, and flexible work hours. We offer generous paid time off and do not expect staff to check email when they are on vacation. In addition, we offer health care (including dental and vision), paid parental leave, matching 401k retirement plan, tuition and gym membership reimbursement, daycare subsidy, and numerous paid holidays and more. Staff is the lifeblood of the organization and we are constantly tweaking and improving our benefit offerings to improve the employee experience.
How to Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Fulfillment Specialist- MP”. We look forward to hearing your interest in joining our team!