You are driven by creating positive experiences for all you interact with.
You thrive when working at a fast pace and hitting multiple deadlines.
You excel in managing the fine details of your projects.
You get satisfaction from seeing the positive outcome when you do your job well.
Sound like you? Read on!
The goal of the production team at Magellan Promotions is to provide a “wow” experience on all of the projects that we are involved in. We achieve this experience by finding creative, engaging, and memorable solutions for each project, accurately quoting the solution, imprinting the client’s logo appropriately, and ensuring the product is delivered on time.
The Account Coordinator position is rewarding because you are an integral piece of the production team to help ensure this goal is met on a daily basis. When this goal is achieved, our clients are satisfied and the business thrives. You support the achievement of this goal by collaborating with your assigned Account Managers to provide needed support on all client projects. In addition, you will interact directly with clients, wowing them with timely, helpful, and detailed information.
Your job satisfaction will come each day when you hear positive feedback from your clients, when you see the team meet our daily goals, and when you experience the positive culture and engagement amongst your Magellan Promotions team.
Learn more about the efforts we take to achieve our incredible culture by visiting our Team Culture page!
While you may work remotely at times, this position will also be performed out of the corporate office in West Allis, a suburb of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
As an Account Coordinator, you ensure client satisfaction and support the production team and overall business through a number of activities as described below.
Oversee Production: Magellan Promotions relies on a vast production partner base that custom imprints the products that are delivered directly to our clients. When an Account Manager puts a project into production, the Account Coordinator connects with the production partner to ensure it ships and is delivered on time. To do this effectively, you will use strong problem-solving skills and provide prompt responses on issues that arise.
Client Engagement: The Account Coordinator directly connects with our clients to help keep projects on track and provide needed delivery information. The most common email engagement includes the following:
- Following up on the Account Manager’s quoted projects to learn how they want to proceed.
- Informing the client when projects have shipped and provide tracking information.
- Reaching out about past projects to see if they are interested in reordering.
Database Maintenance: The Account Coordinator updates the customer relationship manager (CRM) to keep necessary information up to date and track important tasks. You will be trained in all aspects of the CRM to support the production team.
Partner Liaison: The Account Coordinator is the main point of contact with our partner production suppliers. You may set up and facilitate product review meetings, and raise known issues to build and maintain strong working relationships.
Additional Account Manager Support: There are a number of additional tasks the Account Coordinator performs to assist the production team. These include:
- Assisting with email coverage when an Account Manager is out of the office, including organizing based on priority and responding when applicable.
- Coordinating the delivery of client requested samples.
- Processing online payments upon request.
- Setting up company stores for clients.
- Updating pricing, images, and products on selected website showrooms.
- Researching product options and requesting pricing on strategic projects.
- Managing necessary client licensing tasks.
- Discovering and implementing efficiencies in the CRM to help the production team.
There will be other projects and initiatives you will be involved in as needed and as the business evolves.
If you are selected for the role, you will go through a thorough on-boarding process to have a firm understanding of the business to help you understand what is important and why. This background will help you understand how the work you do each day supports your fellow teammates, our clients, and the overall business in the achievement of their goals.
Because Magellan Promotions is a small business, you will often have direct input and be encouraged to provide ideas on process improvements and strategies for the company. This position reports to Alyssa Adriansen, the Director of Accounts at Magellan Promotions, who oversees the entire production team. You will have consistent coordination with the other Account Coordinator to collaborate and help problem solve. You will be teamed up with two Account Managers to directly collaborate with them on their projects and work together to best support client and company projects. When dealing with artwork for client projects, you may interact with the graphic designer. You will also work with members of the entire Magellan Promotions team on various other company-wide projects.
To continually develop your skills and knowledge, in this role you will be expected to:
- Take advantage of training and development opportunities to use the CRM to its fullest capability.
- Continually learn about our core audiences and their challenges.
- Expand your knowledge of the promotional product industry.
- Implement our core values into your daily work.
- Find opportunities to build upon leadership and collaboration skills.
Below is a list of experiences and skill sets that we are looking for in the right candidate.
- Experience in a process-oriented position.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills.
- Professional experience in providing first class service on a daily basis.
- Possess excellent written communication in a professional and clear manner.
- Interpersonal skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, handle the stress, stay organized, and adjust to shifting responsibilities.
- Work well autonomously and with teams.
Compensation & Benefits
Magellan Promotions offers a competitive salary based on applicable experience.
Fun Benefits – We’re a pretty relaxed group at Magellan Promotions. We have a casual dress code, summer hours, paid volunteering time, and more.
Formal Benefits – Health care (including dental and vision), paid maternity leave, retirement plan, generous paid time off, and paid holidays.
How to Apply: Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Title the e-mail “AC – Magellan Promotions”.